2014/05/09

[河合郁人 15th Anniversary in JE]

Hello!

Today is May 9 in Mexico and is a very special day to me because my beloved pony prince Fumito is celebrating his 15th anniversary in Johnny's Entertainment :)


I want to make a little picspam of him since he was a Johnny's Jr.
Hope you like it!:


MY LITTLE PONY


















Congratulations, my pretty boy!
It's really nice to see you growing up everyday and becoming in a very great man.

I hope to be your fan for many years more and support you for the rest of my life!


I also made a video in English and Japanese to express all my love for him (^-^)v

You can see my video here:

Happy 15th Anniversary, Fumito Kawai! Message by Mia


Please keep your smile forever and do your best always for your fans :)

WE LOVE YOU, FUMITO!


The cake that I made for him :)


Thanks for reading :)


-Mia
(English is not my language, sorry if I made mistakes)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario